Master Coaches Stacey Andon & Helen Young-McLaughlin invite you to
Create space to exhale in a world full of inhales by joining
The Self-Care Sanctuary
Create, integrate and implement your self-care easily
Helen and Stacey are wonderful coaches and even better people.
Stacey knew I was struggling to focus during this program and . . .she boosted my confidence and helped me to realize I needed to lean into the feelings I was having to discover what’s there. She and Helen both have an incredible ability to guide you into some scary places but makes you feel incredibly safe doing it.
Jill, Self-Care Program Participant
Stacey and Helen have been excellent guides!
I’ve thoroughly enjoyed taking this new journey so far! It’s so nice to be able to confide in a group without judgment and with other like-minded women.
Sometimes you forget how to make decisions in life and what can make you happy.
Natalie, Self-Care Program Participant
Truth: 2020 was a year of epic meltdowns.
Life as we knew it changed.
Amazing women (LIKE YOU) ran households, businesses and lives in 2020 like no-other
You probably spent 2020:
? Managing the unknowns, changes and challenges of virtual work, school, life (aren’t we all tired of Zoom-ing??!!!)
? Leading as an emotional warrior for yourself and those you love, sacrificing your own needs on many days
? Wondering when you can go back to hugging, fun-travel and mask-less living
There were & even are days you feel frustrated, overwhelmed and even angry by how much of your life seems out of your control
Are you shaking your head yes and thinking it’s gotta get better in 2021, right? RIGHT!
And the Self-Care Sanctuary is how you reclaim what you need.
What if you could feel this in the New Year:
? calm (think beachside, breeze and a good book….yes, this kind of calm)
? energized (where you aren’t wishing you were tucked under the covers by 4 p.m.)
? revitalized (where intention meets ease and you get your groove back)
Introducing The Self-Care Sanctuary
So many of us know what to do,
but we have a hard time finding time to make it happen. . . consistently.
It’s not your fault– we know exactly what you haven’t done yet that will help you find the time to do what really matters.
In The Self-Care Sanctuary, you will find:
? safe space to exhale and lighten your mental and emotional overwhelm.
? room to just be you while re-connecting to more than just your next meal.
? regular self-care that doesn’t feel like washing your face in 60 seconds or less is the ultimate spa day.
? champions in your corner who believe in you, the way you support your loved ones.
? bite-sized tips that will help you lessen the intensity of your daily stressors.
Just like water, self-care is a neccessary part of your mind, body and spirit’s well-being. We are ready to show you how to make it as easy as pouring that glass of water.
Stacey & Helen combine 25+ years of experience for this special program.
Stacey is a Master-Certified Life and Business Coach who brings laughter, ease and love to all programs she’s a part of. Her wisdom and expertise in intuitive well-being and self-care are the perfect combination to be a guide during this uncertain time.
Helen Young-McLaughlin is also an incredible ICF certified Life and Business Coach who blends her talents to bring out the best in leaders, managers and individuals with her signature framework that focuses on intention, growth and impact. She has served as a thought-leader in the Business Wellness Community for almost 2 decades and her personable style is engaging, meaningful and will leave you feeling energized.
Stacey’s coaching techniques will impact your life! The difference she made in my life both personally and professionally is amazing. Stacey radiates positive energy and it’s contagious. Not only does she simply make you feel good about yourself and your decisions, she is compassionate and empathetic and truly listens. She’s intuitive and wise, and she brings out the inner beauty in all of us. Lisa, Coaching Client
Coaching with Helen is like a bright light that I look forward to. During coaching sessions you are taking a mental break and being reminded that your mind and body need to be taken care of too. Before coaching, I felt like I didn’t have a voice, now I have more confidence in the value I bring to the table.
Financial Advisor, Leesburg, VA
The Self-Care Sanctuary
We know that you want easy, manageable ways to include self-care in your life right now. But even more importantly— we know you want a program that helps you follow through on your intentions (yup, we’ve got you covered).
The Self-Care Sanctuary was created for women just like you. This program is designed to make self-care easily accessible right now. This program will offer you some of the best pandemic medicine on the planet—- Laughter, Connection, Community and Integration (yes, HAVE FUN & TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF–WOOOHOO!!)
Spend three months (January through March) with us as you build your practice, create community and get coached on every obstacle that comes up and wants to get in your way.
The Self-Care Sanctuary is a 3-month program (January, February and March).
This program includes:
- connection with other amazing women that want to support each other (yes, this program attracts the most incredible women!!)
- 2 monthly, 50 minute calls that will focus on a tool to promote your well-being
- 1 monthly group coaching call; get specific support from a Master Coach in real-time
- recordings of all well-being sessions; access or relisten any time you’d like
- a private FB group; be connected to the community and ask questions and get support between calls
- special surprises like recorded guided meditations and other self-care delights along the way
January: 13th & 20th (well-being sessions) and the 27th (group coaching call)
February: 10th and 17th (well-being sessions) and the 24th (group coaching call)
March: 10th and 17th (well-being sessions) and the 24th (final group coaching call)
All live Zoom calls begin at 12pm ET (and all well-being sessions will be recorded).
Create Something New in 2021
If you are ready to start feeling like you just sat on the beach with a book in hand and no responsibilities — this program is for you.
How is this possible?
It does take a few key things from you, we don’t lie:
- Commitment to YOU and your fabulous self
- Open to practicing simple, yet effectives tools to create habits you LOVE
- Being open and being you (ditch the compare-despair game once and for all)
To sign up for The Self-Care Sanctuary, simply choose which program payment is the right fit for you.
All payments are processed through PayPal, so you’ll be able to use your credit card, PayPal balance, or eCheck. All payments are 100% secure.
I’m standing by to help if there are tech hiccups, payment issues, or anything else. If you have any issues, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CHOOSE YOUR PROGRAM PAYMENT PLAN
**All prices in USD
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)
Will each call be recorded?
- All well-being sessions will be recorded; group coaching calls are not.
What is your refund policy?
- Once you purchase your spot, your payment is non-refundable.
Who would most benefit from this program?
- In short, all women. If you are navigating life on the planet right now- and know you need something just for you, to support you– this program is for you.
What if I miss a class?
- #don’tsweatthesmallstuff — Things happen and we get that during these times. You can catch the replay anytime at your convenience.
Will I be coached during this program?
- There are 3 group coaching calls in this program and you will have the opportunity to be coached on each call. You will also have coaching support throughout the whole program in the private FB group.
What about 1:1 coaching, is that part of this program?
- Access to Master coaches Stacey and Helen will leave you feeling as supported as a calm float in the pool. The Self-Care Sanctuary includes group coaching only (with sweet surprises along the way). Looking for something more and want to upgrade? Reach out to either Stacey or Helen to learn more about their pricing and individual offerings.
I’m standing by to help if you have any additional questions not listed here. Please email me at email@example.com.